DSLCC’s Testing Center is now a member of the National College Testing Association and all testing is proctored. A staff member will visually proctor all testing. All guidelines will be strictly adhered to.
Please be sure to arrive at least 2 hours prior to closing and you must present photo identification. If you don’t have photo identification, your professor may accompany you to the Testing Center for personal identification.
Contact the Library staff if you have questions.
The Testing Center is CLOSED until further notice.
Upcoming TEAS test dates are as follows:
- January 11, 10am
- January 25, 4pm
- February 8, 10am
- February 22, 4pm
- March 15, 10am
- March 22, 4pm
- April 12, 10am
- April 19, 4pm
- May 3, 10am
- May 10, 4pm
Students are able to register for sessions at atitesting.com.
The TEAS must be completed before your application due date in order to be considered. Applications to the PN program are due April 1, and RN applications are due May 15.
Please contact the DSLCC Nursing Department for questions related to admissions to the RN and PN programs. Please email Kyndall Markham at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Virginia Placement Tests have been canceled until further notice. Please contact Student Services regarding placement and registering for upcoming classes, (540) 863-2820.
Contact the Testing Center at email@example.com with any questions.
Testing Center Hours
- Monday 8am-2pm
- Tuesday 10am-7pm
- Wednesday 11am-7pm
- Thursday 8am-4pm
- Friday 8am-2pm
- Saturday 9am-11am
*Hours are subject to change during holidays and intersession periods.
Please keep the following in mind:
- Testing ends 15 minutes prior to closing.
- The use of cell phones and other electronic devices is not permitted in the Testing Center and must be turned off and not be visible.
- Food and drinks are not permitted.
- Only those taking a test are allowed in the Testing Center.
- Pens and pencils are not provided.
- Only authorized materials are allowed on the desk top while testing. Maintain quiet, avoid distractions, and follow all instructions of the proctor. Problems with testing may be discussed with your proctor prior to leaving.
- Seats in the Test Center are on a “first-come, first-served” basis, unless an appointment has been scheduled.
To request an alternate location to complete a proctored exam, please fill out the Proctor Request Form. Alternate location requests must be approved by the instructor.