REV HAS BEEN EXTENDED until 12/31/2021!
You may qualify to receive up to $3,000 in tuition assistance.
Have you lost hours, pay, or even your job due to COVID-19? You may be eligible for up to $3,000 in tuition and fees assistance through a recently announced initiative by the governor - Re-Employing Virginia (REV).
REV Vouchers are available to individuals whose employment has been negatively impacted by the pandemic, and who are interested in earning a degree or credential.
Do you qualify?
- Are you Virginia resident?
- Have you received unemployment benefits on or after August 1, 2020?
- Have you lost your full-time job due to COVID-19, are only working part-time, and are earning less than $15 per hour?
- OR, have you lost a full-time job because COVID-19?
- Are you interested in a high-demand career in areas like: Early Childhood Education, Healthcare, Information Technology, Manufacturing, Public Safety, or Skilled Trades?
You can also get more information on our frequently asked questions page.
Eligible Programs at DSLCC
DSLCC programs that are eligible for REV funding.
Buildings & Trades Early Childhood Development
Healthcare Information Systems Technology
- Connect with a DSLCC Advisor or Career Coach to select your program of study and get registered now.
- See if you qualify.
REV is a one-time funding effort to help Virginians recover from job loss and/or underemployment due to COVID-19.