Dabney S. Lancaster Community College provides an opportunity for the extension of knowledge, skills and personal enrichment in a forum that maintains high academic standards, is financially and geographically accessible and respects students’ diverse backgrounds, rights, responsibilities, and abilities. In partnership with local business, industry, government, professions and other educational institutions, DSLCC provides programs and services that prepare members of the community to reach their potential as engaged and learned citizens (March 2015).
Dabney S. Lancaster Community College changes lives, strengthens community, and provides pathways to success.
Our Core Values
- Accessibility. We value the opportunity to provide the residents of our service region appropriate pathways through which they can achieve educational and professional goals without barriers of cost, distance, or time.
- Learning. We value the process of teaching and learning, the sharing of knowledge, the importance of innovation, and the empowering of all students with the tools to reach their academic potential and maximum career success.
- Community. We value the diverse perspectives, backgrounds, and beliefs that collectively form the DSLCC community, and we embrace these differences among students, employees, and community members as ways to enrich, grow and thrive—as individuals and as an institution.
- Integrity. We value the belief that the dream of educational attainment is best realized when all members of the DSLCC community respect academic honesty, promote accountability, and demonstrate responsibility for themselves and others.
President’s Annual Goals
- 2020-21 Annual Goals
- 2019-20 Annual Goals with Results (pdf)
- 2019-20 Annual Goals
- 2018-19 Annual Goals with Results (pdf)
- 2018-19 Annual Goals
- 2017-18 Annual Goals with Results (pdf)
- 2017-18 Annual Goals (pdf)
- 2016-17 Annual Goals with Results (pdf)
- 2016-17 Annual Goals (pdf)
- 2015-16 Annual Goals with Results (pdf)
- 2015-16 Annual Goals (pdf)
- 2014-15 Annual Goals with Results (pdf)
- 2014-15 Annual Goals (pdf)
- 2013-14 Annual Goals with Results (pdf)