Spring 2022 Financial Aid Disbursement Dates
**Please allow 7-10 business days for the disbursement process to complete**
Beginning the week of February 28th:
- Local/Private Scholarships – No Refund
- Virginia Commonwealth Grant (COMA)
- Virginia Guaranteed Assistance Program (VGAP)
- Foundation Scholarships
- Local/Private Scholarships
- Local/Private Loans
Beginning the week of March 7th
- Federal Pell Grant
Beginning the week of March 14th
1. Federal Direct Student Loans
Beginning the week of March 21st:
- Part-Time Tuition Assistance Program (PTAP)
- Federal Supplemental Education Opportunity Grant (SEOG)
- Virginia Community College Supplemental Grant (VCCS)
*Dabney Promise and G3 funds are applied after all other funds are exhausted. Please note that Dabney Promise funds do NOT show up on your student account.
Sign up for Direct Deposit: https://www.dslcc.edu/tuition-refunds.
- All dates are tentative and are subject to change.
- If you have outstanding Checklist items, your financial aid will not be disbursed.
- Some classes start later in the term. Disbursements will be delayed until attendance has been verified in all classes.
- School Closings and State and Federal holidays will delay disbursements.
- Refunds are issued after the disbursement process has fully completed.
- Receipt of refund through direct deposit may take up to 5 business days.
- A paper check refund takes 5-10 business days longer than direct deposit.
- Additional disbursements may be processed as needed.