Fall 2020 Financial Aid Disbursement Dates
Beginning the week of October 5th:
- Local/Private - No Refund
- Virginia Commonwealth Grant (COMA)
- Foundation Scholarships
- Local/Private Refund
- Virginia Guaranteed Assistance Program (VGAP)
Pell will be disbursed as follows:
- Disbursement will begin the week of October 19th
- Disbursement will begin the week of October 26th
Beginning the week of November 2nd:
- Part-Time Tuition Assistance Program (PTAP)
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (SEOG)
- Virginia Community College Supplemental Grant (VCCS)
*Dabney Promise funds are applied after all other funds are exhausted.
- All dates are tentative and are subject to change.
- School Closings will delay disbursements.
- If you have not completed all of your paperwork, your financial aid will not be disbursed until it has been received.
- Refunds issued through direct deposit take 4-5 business days or less to receive.
- A paper check refund takes 5-10 business days longer than refunds processed as ACH.
- Some classes start at a later date in the term. Disbursements for these classes will be delayed until attendance has been verified in all classes.
- Additional disbursements may be processed as needed.