Spring 2020 Financial Aid Disbursement Dates
- Local/Private Scholarships will begin the week of February 24th
- COMA will begin the week of February 24th
Pell and Loans will be disbursed as follows:
- First Disbursement Process will begin the week of March 2nd
- Second disbursement will begin the week of April 13th
- First disbursement will begin the week of March 12th
- Second disbursement will begin the week of April 20th
*Dabney Promise funds are applied after all other funds are exhausted.
- All dates are tentative and are subject to change.
- School Closings will delay disbursements.
- If you have not completed all of your paperwork, your financial aid will not be disbursed until it has been received.
- Refunds issued through direct deposit take 4-5 business days or less to receive.
- A paper check refund takes 5-10 business days longer than refunds processed as ACH.
- Some classes start at a later date in the term. Disbursements for these classes will be delayed until attendance has been verified in all classes.
- Additional disbursements may be processed as needed.