Fall 2021 Financial Aid Disbursement Dates
**Please allow 7-10 business days for the disbursement process to complete**
Beginning the week of September 27th:
- Local/Private – No Refund
- Re-Employing Virginians (REV)
- Virginia Commonwealth Grant (COMA)
- Virginia Guaranteed Assistance Program (VGAP)
- Foundation Scholarships
- Local/Private Refund
Beginning the week of October 4th
- Federal Pell Grant
Beginning the week of October 11th
1. Federal Direct Student Loans
Beginning the week of October 18th:
- Part-Time Tuition Assistance Program (PTAP)
- Federal Supplemental Education Opportunity Grant (SEOG)
- Virginia Community College Supplemental Grant (VCCS)
*Dabney Promise and G3 funds are applied after all other funds are exhausted. Please note that Dabney Promise funds do NOT show up on your student account.
- All dates are tentative and are subject to change.
- If you have not completed all of your paperwork, your financial aid will not be disbursed until it has been received.
- Some classes start at a later date in the term. Disbursements for these classes will be delayed until attendance has been verified in all classes.
- School Closings will delay disbursements.
- Refunds are issued after the disbursement process has fully completed.
- Receipt of refund through direct deposit may take up to 5 business days.
- A paper check refund takes 5-10 business days longer than direct deposit.
- Additional disbursements may be processed as needed.