Take Advantage of Your Opportunities!
|Hours of Operation|
|Monday – Thursday||8:00am – 5:00pm|
|Friday||8:00am – 3:30pm|
|Monday-Thursday||8:00am – 5:00pm|
|Friday||8:00am – 12:00pm|
What is Student Support Services?
Student Support Services (SSS) is a federally funded TRiO program designed to provide free academic support and encouragement to students who face economic, social, and cultural barriers to higher education. As a college retention program, SSS helps students meet the rigors of higher education and graduate from Dabney S Lancaster Community College.
Who is Eligible?
- students whose parents have not earned a bachelor’s degree and/or
- students who meet low-income qualifications or
- individuals who have documented disabilities
Also, SSS participants must be:
- US citizens or permanent residents
- enrolled students at DSLCC
- in need of academic support
What Services are Provided?
- Academic Support:
- Educational and Cultural Enrichment Activities
- Selecting Courses
- Administering Career Assessments
- Developing Graduation Plans
- Developing Transfer Plans
- Financial Assistance:
- FAFSA forms and scholarships
- Financial Literacy
Please fully complete the SSS Application below, sign it, and return it to the Achievement Center in Scott Hall.
We look forward to serving you!
Learn more about …