The Career Readiness Certificate (CRC) is a nationally recognized career credential that can help both job seekers and employers.
Benefits for job-seekers:
- It can help you build your resume
- It can help you determine the best careers for you
- It can help you identify additional training you may need
- It shows employers that you are particularly suited for certain skills or jobs
- It is linked to employment opportunities
Benefits for employers:
- Connect with certified work ready career seekers
- Determine which person is best suited for each task based on occupational profiles and CRC attainment levels
- Increase your bottom line by hiring the right employee based on skill set and readiness
The cost of the test is $57.00 and sessions are typically scheduled twice a month. Payment is required prior to being scheduled for a session.
CRC Testing Dates (subject to change):
- Thursday, February 20th – 5:30pm
- Saturday, February 22nd – 9:30am
- Thursday, March 26th – 5:30pm
- Thursday, April 16th - 5:30pm
- Saturday, April 18th - 9:30am
- Thursday, May 14th - 5:30pm
- Saturday, May 16th - 9:30am
- Thursday, June 4th - 5:30pm
- Saturday, June 6th - 9:30am
To register for the next session and make payment, please contact Robin Jennings at (540) 863-2899.