Each instructor of an Arts and Sciences Degree Program has a minimum of a master’s degree and at least eighteen graduate semester hours in his/her teaching discipline.
Career and technical education teachers are required to have at least a bachelor’s degree and/or three to five years of experience in their teaching field.
All credential decisions will be made by the departmental dean.
Dabney S. Lancaster Community College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
Most students who have completed a course with a grade of C or better have little difficulty transferring their college level coursework. However, the transferability of any particular class is solely at the discretion of the accepting institution. It is important to understand the specific requirements of the accepting institution.
Forms and Links
- Practice placement tests
- Co-attendance Agreement (For students at Alleghany, Bath and Covington High Schools who take classes on the DSLCC campus or through Elluminate. You will need to bring this form to campus when you register for class)
- Application for Dual Enrollment-Online
- Application Confirmation: This MUST be printed off and signed by a parent IF completing the on-line application
- Application for Dual Enrollment- Paper: The registration for a particular class is not necessary at this time.
- In-state Tuition Form: Needs to be completed IF completing PAPER application.