Student Support Services - Achievement Center
Take Advantage of Your Opportunities!
Hours of Operation
|Monday - Thursday||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Friday||8:00am - 3:30pm|
Summer (May 19-Aug. 11)
8:00am - 5:00pm
8:00am - 11:30am
What is Student Support Services? Student Support Services (SSS) is a federally funded TRiO program designed to provide free academic support and encouragement to students who face economic, social, and cultural barriers to higher education. As a college retention program, SSS helps students meet the rigors of higher education and graduate from Dabney S Lancaster Community College.
Who is Eligible?
- students whose parents have not earned a bachelor’s degree and/or
- students who meet low-income qualifications or
- individuals who have documented disabilities
Also, SSS participants must be:
- US citizens or permanent residents
- enrolled students at DSLCC
- in need of academic support
What Services are Provided?
- Academic Support:
- Educational and Enrichment Activities
- Selecting Courses
- Administering Career Assessments
- Developing Graduation Plans
- Financial Assistance:
- FAFSA forms and scholarships
- Financial Literacy
- Supplemental Grant Aid
Please fully complete the SSS Application below, sign it, and return it to the Achievement Center in Scott Hall.
We look forward to serving you!
Click For Your Opportunities :