DSLCC Writing Center
Writing Center Hours of Operation
|Days||Hours of Operation|
|Monday & Tuesday||7:30 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday & Thursday||Off-Campus, e-mail shale for assistance|
|Friday||7:30 am - 3:30 pm|
*Friday, May 23rd: Off-campus for professional development. E-mail for assistance.
*Monday, July 14th-Wednesday, July 30th: Out of the office. E-mail for assistance.
Library Research Guides
- Research Assignments and Time Management
- Reading Strategies for Research
- How Do I? — Research, Writing, and Citing
Have you visited the Writing Center this year?
Please take our survey, so we may know best how to meet your future needs!
Are you ready to become a better writer?
Individualized, one-on-one assistance at every stage of your writing process
- Need to brainstorm?
- Need to make sure you’ve met assignment requirements?
- Need to understand assignment specifications?
- Need help with your research?
- Need help writing resumes, cover letters, and personal statements?
- Need help with citation and formatting?
- Need to organize your paper?
- Need help with grammar?
Your Writing Center can help you with all these needs!
Library, Room 329
1000 Dabney Drive
PO Box 1000
Clifton Forge, VA 24422
Off campus? Writing Center closed? Don’t sweat it! E-mail Your Writing Tutor, Samantha Hale, and she’ll help you as soon as possible.