For degree or certificate seeking students:
- Submit a completed Application for Admission – online version, including completed state residency information.
Download a printable Application for Admission. THERE IS NO FEE TO APPLY TO DSLCC. See a complete list of programs and their codes.
- Forward official transcripts from all high schools, colleges and universities attended. High school transcripts may not be required if the record is over ten years old or the student has completed twenty semester hours (or the equivalent) at a regionally accredited college or university. Waiver of the high school transcript must be approved by the registrar.
- Complete a placement test or provide satisfactory SAT/ACT scores. (For more information, see SAT/ACT Scores.) The DSLCC placement test may not be required if you have completed appropriate English and mathematics courses at a regionally accredited college or university. Waiver of the placement test may be approved by an advisor in Student Services.
For non-degree or non-certificate seeking students:
- Submit a completed Application for Admission, including completed state residency information.
Download the printable Application for Admission for non-degree/non-certificate seeking students.
- Placement tests may be required for certain courses. Check with the Office of Student Services for more information.
If you are applying for Financial Aid, be sure to include your Social Security number (SSN) on your application. The SSN is required on your application in order to qualify for Financial Aid.
An academic advisor will be available by appointment after you have been admitted to the College. The academic advisor will discuss your educational interests, help you plan a specific curriculum or program at the College and schedule appropriate courses to meet your educational goals. You may be required to submit additional information for admission to a specific program or curriculum.