Spring 2017 Financial Aid Disbursement Dates*
|Direct Loans||February 23|
*Dabney Promise funds are applied after all other funds are exhausted.
- All dates are tentative and are subject to change.
- School Closings will delay disbursements.
- If you have not completed all of your paperwork, your financial aid will not be disbursed until it has been received.
- Refunds issued through the Refund2Card program via direct deposit or prepaid Visa card take 4-5 business days or less to receive.
- A paper check refund takes 5-10 business days longer than refunds processed as ACH or to the prepaid Visa card.
- Some classes start at a later date in the term. Disbursements for these classes will be delayed until attendance has been verified in all classes.
- Additional disbursements may be processed as needed.