<- back to Technical Services home page
Out of the Office Assistant
The Out of Office Assistant send an automatic reply when you receive and e-mail message while you are away. A reply is sent the first time you receive a message from each sender.
Logon to Outlook Webmail
1. Click the Options Button on the lower left corner
2. At the top of the page you will see the “Out of Office Assistant”
3. Select “I'm currently out of the office” radio button
4. Enter reply text in the text box
5. Click the Save and Close button.
NOTE: To disable this feature, select "I'm currently in the office"