DSLCC Alumni and Friends
We are anxious to hear from you!
DSLCC is expanding efforts to connect with graduates, former students, and friends of the College who embrace and support the mission of the institution. Our goal is to promote the interaction of faculty, staff and current students with alumni, members of the community, and friends of the College.
We are compiling contact information from students who wish to share with others the educational, occupational and/or personal aspects of their lives after they attended DSLCC. Friends of the College may also want to become a part of the database and list information about themselves, as a way to connect with the College and show their support of the programs and services that DSLCC has been offering in the region since 1962. Everyone in the database will receive information about the College and invitations to join us for selected activities and special events.
Connecting with alumni and friends has a special significance at this time. Early planning is already underway for activities to celebrate Founders Day, 2012 which will mark the 50th year that the College has served the area. During this time, we will be celebrating the history and mission of DSLCC in a variety of ways. More details will be forthcoming, so please check this page frequently as we approach the start of the year of celebration.
Connecting with other alumni and friends of DSLCC is important for:
- Keeping in touch with classmates, favorite teachers, support staff and other friends
- Learning how the institution has grown and flourished over the span of several decades
- Finding out about new programs of study at DSLCC and growing opportunities for guaranteed admission to four-year colleges and universities in selected majors
- Seeing how the College has developed into an integral part of the communities that it serves and has become a stellar resource to support regional economic development
- Networking for professional opportunities to build or expand career pathways
- Learning how to contribute to the efforts of the DSLCC Educational Foundation that provides funds for student scholarships, equipment and professional
development opportunities for faculty
Archived Alumni Newsletters:
The Office of Alumni and Friends is located in Backels Hall, Gound Floor, Room 104.